November 15, 2008

Random Ramblings

Okay so I haven't blogged since like forever ago. I am not sure who even reads my random thoughts. But hey it feels good to write. I've been busy lately, but nothing interesting enough to blog about. Just taking care of kids, and working on my Mary Kay business. So far everything has ran pretty good. I just need to get all my stuff organized. I am kinda putting it off because on Wednesday we find out whether we will have a boy or a girl. As soon as we know we will be moving the office in to the basement and working on the putting the nursery together. For those of you that know me, that involves painting of furniture, a new theme and quite a few trips to DI. Should be fun though. I will take pictures of the process. What that also means is that I start to feel guilty about my other kids rooms so I will be cleaning and organizing them too. Odelia will have to get a new dresser, as her dresser is the only changing table that I have. I really hope I am having a girl because I am so much better at decorating girls rooms. Anyhoo's it's off to the store. Zeb is turning the ripe old age of 27 on Thursday and I need to buy him a few things. We are pretty tight, but the dollar store is always fun. Love you all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love reading your ramblings. we made it to Vegas and are now trying to decide what to throw out since our place it ALOT smaller than our home up there. Can't wait to get my eye cream.

Trish said...

I'm here! I'm reading your wonderful ramblings! :) I'm a little late because of my really slow recovery followed by Thanksgiving, but I am here!