March 25, 2009

Pregnancy Woes

Okay so I haven't blogged in like a million years. I have been a little tired, uncomfortable and generally feel like I am losing my mind. For a while I was on Pelvic rest and light duty so the baby wouldn't come early. For the last few weeks I have been in the clear to go ahead and have her, but all I have had is contractions that don't turn in to anything. I am currently 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced. Last night the contractions were hurting so bad I threw up. But like everything else they stopped. We are inducing next Wednesday, so she'll be here by April 1st, shes getting an eviction notice in the form of the "Pit". On the funny side my OB just happened to be behind me when I was weighing yesterday and he put his foot on the scale adding about 10 lbs. I thought I was going insane. When I stepped off and realized what he did, he got a firm whack in the arm. He is such a tease. So last night I went to get a milkshake with Zeb (dessert therapy) and when I got home I was so nauseous that I threw it all up! What a waste of an Iceberg thick creamy Strawberry cheesecake shake. Hopefully today I will have the energy to clean my house the way I need to.

1 comment:

Debra Reynolds said...

I feel your pain. except i dont think i have ever thrown up ice cream. And you have been doing something you are dialiated and effacing you are the one just not cooperating now. dont blame that preciouse neice of mine