January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning



We had a great Christmas this year. Zeb and I enjoyed making a few things for the kids. Like Harrington's green Lego station and Odelia's Doll bed. Mostly we enjoyed watching them open presents. They were greatful, they didn't complain and they enjoyed watching each other open presents almost as much as they liked getting them. Here a few photos of the morning.
All Set up by Santa before the unleashing of the children...


Harrington opening his present from his sister. Who knew the Dollar Stuff had such great stuff.




Zeb's new apron that will get as much use from him as his comb. He cooks very little, however it will be a nice addition to my collection. :)
My Cute new apron made by Zeb's mom. My not so cute early morning face.

Cute Sunday bag, the kids each got one made by Grandma Doreen.





Harrington's Legos all set up, before he tore them apart to construct his own creation.



1 comment:

Trish said...

LOL! Yes, the ol' stay up late putting together legos only to have them UN-put-together and in every corner of your home trick. :) Done that one before!

I love the little furniture you made! How adorable! I'm sure that Odelia will love the little Polly Pocket style princesses. Meeka LOVES those. Mind you don't lose the pieces, they're really little!

My favorite picture is of you Jami, with your adorable belly!

And you know I am an apron addict! Addict!!! The quote of you about the apron not getting as much use as the comb cracks me up!

And the Sunday bags are priceless! What a great day!