January 12, 2009

Kids are so funny!

Yesterday we were at church and we were there early enough to hear the prelude music. Odelia thought the tune was familiar so she started to sing, "Some day my prince will come". It wasn't to quiet either. Then she had to pee so I took her to the bathroom and when we got back she proudly exclaimed, " I went potty". She's not a loud kid, but when she has something she wants, whispering is not her forte. Harrington gave a talk in Senior primary and did really good. I wrote all the words on the back of the pictures and he knew all but the really big words like, translation. He's doing so good at reading, lately he's really gotten in to reading the scriptures. It's been so fun to watch him grow and learn. The only bad thing is that we can't spell in front of him anymore.
On a different note my mom and I went to Savers on Friday and I got a new couch, baby bumper and a munch of clothes. I had no idea that Savers had such good stuff, usually I just go to DI. I think I have been converted. For those of you who sat on my old couch you will appreciate being able to sit in this new couch without sinking a foot. My last couch cost $20, this couch cost $60 so hopefully it last longer.... we shall see.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Doesn't your ward sing hits from princess movies for prelude? I thought they all did...

Desirae Pitt said...

I for one am relieved you FINALLY got a new couch. My butt thanks you! But by the time I actually get to use it, i hope its not like the old one. lol

Heather said...

Don't you just love Sundays and all the entertainment kids provide? I love the christmas pictures. Your family did well this year.