September 24, 2008

I am getting ready to go on vacation. Laundry is done, and I am just cleaning like a mad lady. Right now I still have 4 baby sitting kids here. They should be up from their naps any minute. I have been running an in home day care and pre-school since March. This is my first trip since I started. Zeb has been working without a vacation since right after Thanksgiving of last year. For those who don't know he is an assistant manager with Discount Tire. He works 10-12 hour days, poor guy. Harrington my oldest, is six and in first grade. He's bummed about missing school but oh so excited to go see his family in Arizona, mostly he's excited to see Joey his BFF that lived a few houses down from us in AZ. Odelia is just happy to be away from the babysitting kids, she spends as much time with them as I do. Even though she is only 3 she likes her space and her stuff and they invade it daily, she needs a break. We are leaving Friday after my first doctors appt. If you didn't know I am 12 weeks pregnant. We are first heading down to Tucson to see my new nephew Zander, so excited to meet him. They are blessing him on Sunday. Then on Monday we are going to Prescott. All I have to do before Friday is pack, get my haircut (family photos), and go get my snack's for the trip. As weird as it seems I will miss my baby sitting kids while I am gone, some probably more than others. But I will miss them just the same, they are like extended family.

1 comment:

Char Wall said...

Wonderful! Yes, my blog is my therapy and a way to share my issues without repeating myself a billion times. Great way for you and I to keep in touch!
Miss you-
Char