September 25, 2008

So I haven't really even advertised that I have a blog yet, So I know no one is reading this. But some how it is therapeutic to write. It's like 4 am and I just has a weird pregnancy dream. So now I am wide awake. Yesterday was very productive for me, I got my haircut, ate dinner and my visiting teachers came over all at the same time. If I knew how to put a picture on this blog I would show you my new hair. I am sure that while I am in Prescott my niece Desirae will help me figure it all out. I used a computer for so many years in the mortgage industry, but never for fun stuff. So when it comes to blogging, facebook, my space I am just clueless. In fact the only time my my space page gets a new layout is when Desirae or my niece Kaitlynn fix it. Anyhoo, my hair is cute. I have had long hair for about 2 years, but it was time for the mop to go. Mostly it was getting mangy... that happens when you're a busy mom with no spare time. My friend and hairstylist Christi lives just around the corner and she came to my house with her kids. It was sooooo convenient. Especially since my last 2 babysitting kids didn't leave until 6:30, and my husband didn't get home until 7:30. With Zeb's work schedule, the sheer volume of Children I have with me, and no one here that I can ask to watch my kids on Saturday, getting my hair cut has only happened once in 8 months. Pretty sad. But now I can get my haircut every 6-8 weeks like a normal person. Plus, Harrington really likes Christi's 6 year old daughter, they play well together. He's been grounded the last few days, so he was excited for the change of pace. My husband even played with the kids when he got home, I thought he would hide in the office. He also likes the new short do. He never really comments on what he likes and dislikes, so he must really like it, or really hate the old hair. I am just excited that I will save a ton of hair product and it will be easy to blow dry, supposing that I ever so that. Okay, so I am going to lay my new tresses back down on my pillow and try to get some more zzz's. Good night, or morning, depending on how you look at it.

No comments: