April 17, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup

I made chicken noodle soup for dinner and a crusty loaf of bread. It was yummy!! It's funny how something so simple can be so satisfying. I think that I have been more in to food since I have been nursing than while I was pregnant. I am hungry all the time, and unlike when I was pregnant I am losing weight. It's a wonderful thing to pig out and still loose weight, I love nursing!! And so does Eliza, it's one of her favorite pass times. The day I got home from the hospital I made a cake and ate most of it myself in a couple of days. In fact I think that I will make a cake right now, it would go great with some ice cream. Okay so I must say goodbye so I can feed my cravings.

3 comments:

Garlic Boy said...

What's my excuse? I'm not nursing.

Trish said...

I am the opposite. I lose weight while pregnant and gain TONS while nursing. I never lost a single pound while nursing. Evah.

Oh, to have your good genes! Enjoy it while it lasts!! We all wish we could be so lucky!

Heather said...

You go girl. Feed those cravings. I never had those kind of cravings or thirst while nursing. Hmmm, and I always keep 5 lbs on until I am done.