April 4, 2009

Water on the brain, Hand, Heart Valve and Jaundice


Eliza in her Photo therapy bed

Heavenly father has blessed is so much. When Eliza had her first ultrasound she had fluid on her brain. At 32 weeks she had an ultrasound and the fluid was gone. Many of you know that I was put on restriction at 32 weeks because I was had some bleeding and lots of contractions. And yet Eliza made it to her induction date full term. When my doctor broke my water he found her hand up by her head. He was able to maneuver her hand away, avoiding a C-section. In fact just after that Dr. Jones and my husband gave me a blessing, and when she delivered their were no complications. When they checked her in the nursery they noticed she has a heart thudder, her valve wasn't closed all the way. That night her daddy gave her a blessing and the next morning when the doctor checked her the valve was closed. When we left the hospital she was borderline Jaundice and this morning she was high enough that they have her on photo therapy, she is still on photo therapy at home. She has had lots of wet diapers in the few hours she has been on the therapy and her color is much better. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow morning when we go back to have her billi level tested if she is all better. I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed us so much to allow her to over come all of these health issues in her short little life. I am so greatfull for the priesthood power that allows men to bless in Jesus name, the tender mercies of the lord have been poured on us. Through all of this I have been calm and have felt the lords nearness. I can't imagine being a mother without the power of the priesthood and the gift of the Holy Ghost

No comments: