April 2, 2009

Eliza Jayne is Here!!

Only a few minutes old.

Look at my little chubby arm


Mouth open looking for food






After her first meal!



View from the room, see the temple on the far left

Odelia and Harrington meet Eliza




They think she is sooooooo cute!


After a meal, a girl must nap... She sleeps like Grandma Rose.


Every little girl loves to have her feet rubbed.





All snuggly soft in her blankie and hat.



She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz, 21 in long and her head was 14 in. Her Feet and toes are nice and long. No Ray thumbs. Her bottom lip is pretty pouty, and her chin is not real big. The hair she has is pretty light, her eyelashes are long and very blonde. So far she is very quiet, she squeaks a little. We feel so blessed that she is here and we are all healthy.















5 comments:

Riddle Girl said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well and both of you are doing well.
Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
-Heather

Desirae Pitt said...

She is so cute! I think she looks like Odelia but with a different nose! i cant wait to meet her. when are you coming to visit?

Trish said...

Oh, she is PERFECT!!! I can't get over how itty bitty she looks! Oh, Eliza is beautiful, just like her sweet Mama!

Congratulations, James! I love her already!

MY BLOG said...

Jami,
She is beautiful.. Congrat to you Zeb and the kids.. I am happy all of you are healthy.. Bless you all
Patti

Barb said...

Jami! She is beautiful! I can't wait to come and see her!
-Barbara