December 12, 2008

Baby Belly and Odelia's New Hair

First and foremost I hate taking pictures of my pregnant self. However my niece Desie asked me too and because I love her so much I decided to oblige. But don't expect anymore shots when I am embarrassingly huge.
Me at 22 1/2 weeks pregnant. Not my best picture but then again I am not a great photographer. Side Shot of my belly.

Princess Odelia's new Hair, a few sassy new photos.
Look at that pout.

Some day my prince will come.

I am an angel.

Yeah I am cute!!
Odelia's hair was rapidly approaching her butt, and she hated getting it brushed or braided. She screamed when my friend came over to cut it. But she calmed down eventually when she got to hold her barbie doll. Plus I bribed her with a chocolate bar. Now she tells everyone she meets that she got her hair cut, she is so proud. Between the new hair cut and her going potty on the toilet she has just grown up over night. I think she's getting ready to be a big sister.






2 comments:

Desirae Pitt said...

you are too cute! And YES you will post when you are huge. I have to see you, since I dont get to see you in person for like another year! Her hair is absolutely adorable!

AKA "D" said...

To cute. I love belly shots! But dont miss being prego! Hated that! Hope you are doing good.