December 8, 2008

My Productive Saturday







I have soooooooooo many projects to get ready for Christmas. I was so proud that this Saturday I finished my Peace & Joy sign, Odelia's Jewelry box, and a bunch of bows. I still need to make her bow to go with her Christmas Dress but I haven't decided if she is wearing the same dress from last year or if I am buying her a new one. I loved her dress last year and if it still fits it will probably make a return visit. Then I can buy new shoes and make a cute bow to match. Maybe even a sweater. The dress is silk so I just have to take it to the cleaners. Harrington will probably just get a new tie and vest. I will wear whatever fits and Zeb doesn't do Christmas outfits. I still have a bed and two dressers to paint as well as move the office in to the basement so we can get started on the nursery. Whoo.. so much to do. I better go. I love you all and hope you are enjoying the Christmas season.

3 comments:

Desirae Pitt said...

I want some bows for Christmas for Char. The big flower ones. Come on...make some. Red and fuschia... lol Why did you ever leave me. You know I am NOT crafty. It's just not right!

Heather said...

Jami, I need your address
redshoes595@hotmail.com

The Grand Duchess said...

Hi Jamie! I didn't have an email address for you, so I wanted to leave you a message to let you know I received your fabulous apron, and I just love it! Thanks also for the star cookie cutter--I actually didn't have one so it's a great addition!!!! AND, your recipe sounds absolutely YUMMY because I LOVE pumkin and have been adding it to everything in sight, but hadn't thought about chocolate chip tookies!!!!!!!! YUMMmm! I'm trying to lose weight, but I may have to break down and give the tookies a try! Thank you again for a wonderful Winter Sassy Apron package!!!