December 20, 2008

My Sassy Apron is here!

A big thanks to my Sassy Apron Swap Partner, Marla. I hit the motherload of good stuff from her. She even got me a subscription to EveryDay with Rachael Ray. For those of you that know me, thats the perfect gift. I love magazines, I subscribe to 5 magazines already and this is one I don't have that I have wanted for a while. She even got me the Christmas mini cookie cutters I have wanted since last year. I bought the Fall ones after Thanksgiving last year, and I have loved them they work so great to make cut outs in pie crust tops. A picture of me in my apron, Harrington took it, I think he did quite well. You can see the bulge in the middle from my baby belly.

This package totally made my day. I tried to go on my partners blog to thank her, but its a private blog. So if you read this Marla send me an email so I can log on. jamirayrsmi@yahoo.com
So excited to use all my new stuff!! Money is tight this year so I told my husband no presents, just a few things in my stocking (I don't want the kids to think I was on Santa's naughty list.) What fun it is to open a present that I new was coming, but had no idea how many extras there would be. It's a Christmas miracle, and I am so greatful! My kids are gonna have so much fun making cookies when they get up from their nap.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm glad you liked everything. I sent you an email.

-Marla

P.S. can you please remove my last name from this post ~ Thanks!