December 21, 2008

Saturday fun & Christmas Sunday Pictures

Saturday we made "Trish's Brownie Pancakes" , you can go to kobialkafamily.blogspot.com to get the recipe. Then we made some ornaments and window decorations. The kids had a fun time chilling with mom.


Christmas Pictures
We took some pictures today after church. Odelia is wearing her Christmas dress from last year, but I did make her some new bows. And Harrington is wearing his typical Sunday attire. He did get his new Volcom dress pants a few weeks back. I wanted to buy him a sweater vest but couldn't find one I liked. My kids are polar opposites so we couldn't get them to smile at the same time, except for when they made silly faces or when Harrington had his hand over Odelia's face. Harrington took the one of just us, he said he was trying to get the nativity in too.

Now I see where Harrington gets it from.

3 comments:

Trish said...

What an adorable post! I can't get a picture of my kids all smiling at once, either. Usually I have a problem with Mayzie pulling a funny face. She loves to be silly.

I hope your pancakes came out well. They are such a cinch to make, but they cook fast and burn easily. Thanks for referring to me. :)

Desirae Pitt said...

I love the pictures. Your son is going to be quite the photographer when he gets older. Maybe its his calling in life. He loves taking pics. Your family looks adorable as they always do. I miss you!

Heather said...

I love the pictures of your kids. They are great to see. Zeb looks great and you are glowing. I have been eyeing those brownie pancakes for awhile now. I need to make those.