October 19, 2008

Fall Color

I just thought I would add a pictures of some of the beautiful fall colors and scenes that surround my home. A great picture taker I am not, but hopefully you will see some of what I see. Heavenly Father blesses us with such a beautiful world, and Utah has some great sights. If I can get up to Provo canyon and shoot of some pictures I will. I am so grateful for this time of year where we reflect on the fall harvest, not just the food but the blessings we receive all year round.My Front flower bed

The view out my front window, the mountains look way better in real life.Odelia's new monkey P.J.'s, not fall colors. But so cute. Don't you love when it's warm enough for footie P.J.'s

2 comments:

Desirae Pitt said...

Charlotte never gets to wear the cute pjs...she gets too hot.

Trish said...

How cute! We saw these pjs at Costco. I tried to get Meeka to buy the monkey ones, but she liked the duckies best. She is a yellow girl. :)