October 24, 2008

Mary Kay


Okay so I decided to try something new. Starting my own business. I have been researching direct sales for a while and I kept coming back to the same company, Mary Kay. For those of you that know me I am not to prissy when it comes to make-up. But their business plan made the most sense to me and I already use a lot of their products. They encourage God first, family second and business third. Which is the way I have always felt. I am so ready to suceed at something new. So check out my website and email me with any questions.





www.marykay.com/jamiray


jamiray@marykay.com





If you are interested in hosting a beauty class, or would like to order product let me know. I look forward to being a sucessful director by this time next year. But I will need the help of my friends and family. I am soooo excited to be a part of this great company. If you are interested to know why I am so excited just ask. I would love to have you on my team!

No comments: