October 1, 2008

Vacation in Arizona

Well we made it 12 1/2 hours to Tucson. We stopped as little as possible, argued a lot, but we made it. We had a great time with Zeb's family. We went shopping, swimming, had some new family pictures taken and best of all blessed my new nephew Zander. Of course my kids were awful during the picture taking and we didn't get nearly the amount of pictures I wanted. The baby blessing went well, except for Zander losing his entire breakfast in the middle of the blessing. Thank goodness he missed his outfit and the men's suit's, it hit the floor. I tried to clean it up with paper towels after sacrament meeting, but I think they will need to shampoo that carpet it was a huge spot. We left on Monday to head up to Dewey with little incident. We picked up my sister Karen's little girl on our way through Chandler. Since we have been here we have enjoyed relaxing and eating. We are going to the mall and movies today and tomorrow we are taking our canoe to the lake. My mom found a few chairs on the side of the road before we came in to town so I am working on refinishing them while I am here. For what purpose I don't know. Some times I can't help my self. I made my famous crusty white bread yesterday and it didn't turn out, I was so dissapointed. I will have to try again when i get home. It's so much easier to bake when you have all your own tools. Now it is off to the blow dryer, time to make me beautiful... or at least try. Being pregnant does crazy things to you hair and skin.

No comments: